segunda-feira, setembro 18, 2006

Insónia!

Yeah I only smoke weed when I need to/And I need to get some rest where's the sex/I confess I burned a hole in the mattress/yes yes it was me I plead guilty/And at the count of three I pull back the duvet/Make my way to the refrigerator/One dry potata inside, no lie/Not even bread, jam/When the light above my head went BAM (bam bam)/I can't sleep, something's all over me greasy/Insomnia please release me and let me dream about/Makin' mad love on the heath/Tearin' off tights with my teeth/But there's no relief, I'm wide awake/In my kitchen, it's black and I'm lonely/Oh if I could only get some sleep/Creaky noises make my skin creep/I need to get some sleep/I can't get no sleep

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Faithless só gostei do album NO ROOTS.

Ricardo Ramalho disse...

Nã... o outrospective é muito mais fixe!

Anónimo disse...

Night Wish - Wisahmaster - The Misheard Lyrics

Peço desculpa aos fans...mas eu também gosto e não podia deixar de partilhar isto convosco. :)

Check This Out