terça-feira, janeiro 31, 2006

I wish I may
I wish I might
Have this wish I wish tonight
I want that star
I want it now
I want it all and I don't care how

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around

Just want one thing
Just to play the king
But the castle's crumbled
And you're left with just a name

Where's your crown King Nothing?
No Nothing

No you're just nothing
Where's your crown King Nothing?
No you're just nothing
Absolutely nothing

Off to never never land

5 comentários:

Joaquin Gomez aka "Vendetta" disse...

Não sabia que gostavas de este género de música :D Já agora… Sabias que sou metaleiro? Por incrível que possa parecer… ;)

Seguindo o teu raciocínio e letra:

(…)
Careful what you wish
Careful what you say
Careful what you wish you may regret it

(…)

Aquele abraço…

Anónimo disse...

Hey King Nothing...
If you wish for a small wish, you'll learn to control your wishes and you can get your crown back.

On forever and ever land ;)

AzraelAngel disse...

Hot and cold
Bought and sold
A heart as hard as gold
Yeah! Are you satisfied?


METALLICA RULEZ!!!!!

Zé Pires disse...

Bem, andas agora numa de Metallica? Come on!

Pena é que, para mim, escolheste o pior álbum deles (Load), só ultrapassado pelo seu irmão-gémeo (Reload)...

Mas não tá mau, rapaz! Meus parabéns! :)

Anónimo disse...

Metal é NICE para descontrair!!